The playground features the following areas:
• Toddler Area (ages 6 months -2 years)
• Preschool Area (ages 2 - 5 years)
• School Age Area (ages 5 - 12 years)
We ask that all parents and children follow these simple rules when visiting The Commons Playground:
ADULT SUPERVISON IS RECOMMENDED AT ALL TIMES
• Shoes must be ON
• NO food or drink
• NO rough play or running
• NO high heels on play surface
•The playgound is under video surveillance
The playground is UNSUPERVISED – parents and caregivers are responsible for their children.
Birthday Party Rules
- No helium balloons
- No open flame. This includes birthday candles.
- Signs, Banners, Posters, Pinatas, or any other decorative signage may not be hung from the walls, windows, columns, tables or playground surface.
- Tables must remain in their set location and are not to be moved.
- No more than 2 tables and eight chairs are to be used per party.
- The Commons does not reserve tables and chairs for parties that are not a scheduled rental.
- Tables and chairs in the mezzanine level on the second floor are not available if an Upper Level reservation is scheduled.
- Rentals may be scheduled through The Commons office or at 812-376-2681
Please report any broken equipment or playground hazards to The Commons office, (812) 376-2681.
Friday & Saturday 7:00a-10:00p