The playground features the following areas:
• Toddler Area (ages 6 months -2 years)
• Preschool Area (ages 2 - 5 years)
• School Age Area (ages 5 - 12 years)
We ask that all parents and children follow these simple rules when visiting The Commons Playground:
ADULT SUPERVISON IS RECOMMENDED AT ALL TIMES
• Shoes must be ON
• NO food or drink
• NO rough play or running
• NO high heels on play surface
•The playgound is under video surveillance
The playground is UNSUPERVISED – parents and caregivers are responsible for their children.
Birthday Party Rules
- No helium balloons
- No open flame. This includes birthday candles.
- Signs, Banners, Posters, Pinatas, or any other decorative signage may not be hung from the walls, windows, columns, tables or playground surface.
- Tables must remain in their set location and are not to be moved.
- No more than 2 tables and eight chairs are to be used per party.
- The Commons does not reserve tables and chairs for parties that are not a scheduled rental.
- Tables and chairs in the mezzanine level on the second floor are not available if an Upper Level reservation is scheduled.
Rentals may be scheduled through The Commons office or at 812-376-2681
For groups visiting The Commons on a field trip, we ask that you please contact The Commons office at (812)376-2681 at least one week prior to the scheduled field trip day to advise us of the date, estimated arrival time and group size. Access and use of the playground is complimentary.
Please report any broken equipment or playground hazards to The Commons office, (812) 376-2681.
Friday & Saturday 7:00a-10:00p